Monday, March 09, 2009

Last Few Days
Some of you might guess what am i doing these few days since i kind of update my blog for quite some time thought it's only 6days to be exact,haha. Erm did some research and sketched for my illustration assignment and did some thinking on my photography and went to my cousin's aunt house to do some decorating for her son's wedding on the next day. So that means yesterday is her son's wedding lo but i didn't manage to attend the one in the morning but i did go for the wedding dinner, perhaps because of the food, hahaha. Anyway not bad la the dinner just for me is a lil' boring since i dunno them much bah,hmm. Anyway there isn't much to blog now. Last but not least i just want to tell ya people that i finally had my facebook d, hehe. All thanks to my fren willy keep on persuading me cuz he want to earn more money in pet society by having more people to visit everyday. At 1st i thought i was rather lame la but then after i've started playing pet society, eventually i got addicted, haha. Even lamer rite? lol. Anyway, just add me if you're playing facebook and better if you got play pet society too so that i can earn money too hahaha..lol. I know im addicted now with those games in there. Hmm

No comments: