Monday, March 23, 2009

BBBM
[BIG BAM BAM BOOM]

I'm quite surprise to know that there isn't anyone visiting my blog today.
I feel quite pity rite know. I know i dun have consistent viewer but then
im quite shock to see i have no viewer today,sigh..haha

**************************************************************
Anyway, today we got a new neighbour haha..they just move in i think.
It's so weird cause they move in at nite. I mean it just feel so weird to do so
not that im superstition or something or maybe i'm a bit haha
hmm, and they are so noisy. Nailing the wall in the middle of the nite like now? 12.34am?
wth..luckily just a while,if not i will curse them till they pee in their pants now haha
i know that is know cruel or something cause i dun wanna
have really bad karma haha.. :p

***************************************************************
I feel so tired now after a few days of working in front of my laptop doing computer graphic
eventhough i'm not done yet as there is still around 30% or less to go.
My eyes sores arggg...sob sob..
Today he had computer graphic studio test though and it's kinda fun haha.
We are asked to design a logo for a cosmetic brand called Bellway which i can't even find
the brand itself..or not yet hehe..well see it for yourself then..
It's suppose to be in black and white though so don't ask me why it's only black and white plus we only got 35 mins to do it,hahaha.

Anyway, i hope after this i will have some viewers coming in again.sigh..wish me luck
Good nite sexy girls and hot guys..
haha i think im a lil' unconcious on what i'm talkin now..
sorry for that..huhuhuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jimmy~~ cheer up o!! u r so brave!! u r my idol~!!!