Saturday, March 28, 2009

.....One Bored Day

As usual i woke up at 12.30pm today since it's saturday.
As usual too after my breakfast + lunch, I on my lappy and str browsing on stuff to do but end up browsing the web. I'm just too tired from the stress i got this and that to just move my tiny lil' brain of doing something profitable like assignments etc.
Around 4.30pm i decided to walk to Everise to shop for magazine at the same time to top up my phone. I did top up my phone as there are lots of phone shop along the way. After that i went to Popular book store to look for interesting magazine. I don't know if it's my problem or just the magazine that they have to offer is really too lil to choose from. I end up browsing up n down left and right for around 30mins just to get a fudking magazine to fill my time and help me out in my studies. *All magazine are able to help people like us, graphic designer as it's our stuffs so it's not a waste of money and i collect them lil' my baby..hahaha,kinda*. Anyway, i end up getting Men's Health apr issue Malaysia version. Hmm, somehow now i don't really satisfied with the magazine i bought or probably i just feel emo cuz i miss U..hugg

No comments: