Saturday, March 14, 2009

15 March 1989_890315-13-XXXX
Hmm..Today is my Biiiirrrttthhhddaaayyyy..hahaha..that means i'm older by one year now..sobsob..20 year old.. start with the number "2" in my age d..sobsob.. Hopefully Mr and Mrs. Wrinkle won't visit me or not that soon haha..must maintain..woo woo~
I know im suppose to sleep now as i shud get up early tomolo i mean today since it's 1 hour pass midnite..hahaha..wad i mean is it's kind of late now as i should wake up early tomorrow cuz it's my birthday..hmm..c how la..haha i still got my computer graphic assignment to do ne tomorrow since i went out with my cousins just now and laze around in the afternoon,hahaha. Should blame myself lo..Anyway..i think i got addicted to this video or channel or wadever it is called..which the channel is called MadTv..hahaha...it started when one of my friend show me a video in youtube on a blondie showing how to make banana split in 3 mins. The Funny part is when things happen like, instead of nice yellow banana, she was given bunch of rotten bananas and rock hard frozen ice-cream which she need to defrost but end up the ice-cream turn into liquid form cuz she put into the oven for too long..hahaha..funny..there's more in that channel too so must go search up for that hahaha..This post is kinda a sudden cuz i suddenly thought that i should post something during my birthday hahaha..so wish meeee happy birthday la..sob2..good nite folkz..huggz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday ^^ as i dint knw ur number so i drop my greeting at ur frenster..maybe u hvnt read it or sumting hehe..anyway,happy bday for u again!