Tuesday, March 03, 2009

3rd March 2008

The weather today is so fudkin' hot. We're having sosiology class today with Mr.Christian and Mr.Ronald talking about basic writing, brainstorming and havard. It's a rather short class today as usual i guess which end around 11. After that me and my friends went to the Cira room to pick up our previous assignment. I mean there's a lot you know. Assigment since semester 1 which include those weekly ones. That's like "Wow", haha. Basically when we went into the Cira room. It's like garbage bin or more like a wasteland just that it's somehow organize in a way. Imagine Nicely arrange stuffs being pull out one by one n throw here n there. So we picked up our canvas n journals today. It's so memorble to me which i think i'll cherish most apart from the other assignments now, especially my sememter 1 intergrated project doing fashion design. I still remember my team name is "The Atelier" which consist of Me the leader, and my friends who are Chiang Hui, Sabrina, Teck Leong and if not mistaken, Ngo Nguk Chin. I hope i spelled my friends name right, hehe. Apart from that, i also found my canvas which is the assignment for "myself in canvas" my 1st ever assignment i guess which is damn unfinish and looking hideous in never before life, haha. So after we piled up everything outside the Cira room, we had to run back and forth to move those stuffs into our class room 2 floors below, wow. That's kind of far, rite? especially when we need to carry those heavy assignments. After i've done moving those stuffs, Amber called me to go have lunch with her but that time i'm so hot cause of moving those stuffs in this fudking hot weather. Anyway i did go "makan" ["makan" means eat in Bahasa Melayu] with her. So we walk to Wing's cafe to join the others but surprisingly the rest were no way to be seen. So go plan to take 1/3 road which number one, we go heritage to see if they are there or not as Amber do not have their number since she's using her mom's handphone today while i leave my phone in my classroom accidentally. The second choice is to go to Uncle's place [a cafe which was own by this couple. we usually go eat there almost everyday last time but we didn't even know what the shop name seriously so we named it Uncle's place] did you notice that i use the word "was own" because the moved. Anyway we end up at the third choice which is going to I-cafe to look for them to see if they are there but sadly they were not there so me and Amber had to have our lunch together. Haha, an oppurtunity actually. Lol was just kidding. Anyway, i noticed that we looks more beautiful and fresh compared to last time as she told me she cut down on her cigarate nowadays already which is good for her health too, hmm. So after having lunch, we went to U-tech to get some stuffs and went back to campus. It's freaking hot today so you can imagine how hot we were walking back to campus that time, haha. Anyway since i got my sketch book already, so that means i can start my story board for my illustration class. I did some research on one of my character which is a African-American sassy girl who work in a designer house. So basically she is a junior fashion designer under another character named... Anne for now, as the whole thing is not really a firm idea and i'm worried that Mr.Christian will reject my idea, hmm. Anyway after doing some reseach on my character and had my 1st sketches on how her looks should roughly be, i went to my class since those junior who are using our class were done. So me and my friends kinda pack our stuffs which we moved from the Cira room earlier and organize it a bit. Around 4, my friend left and i'm left alone BUT.. luckily Van and Kenan is in the class next door so i bring some of those assignments there waiting for Dom as i'm following his car back home today. We chat some crap then suddenly Dom msg me, asking me if i'm following his car as he's going back soon so i packed and rush to the ground floor with those bunch of assignments which i think weight roughly around 5kg? haha... but for me it feels like it weight 10 times more when i had to walk from my class to the ground floor, haha i know i sounds like a diva exaggerating it. Anyway i met Dom downstairs and we walk to his car. Along the way i saw this dog which is so "kesian" ["kesian" means pity in Bahasa Melayu] because it's so skinny till the bones can be seen and it is sadly looking into our campus. I mean no wonder you are skinny because our school is not a restaurant nor cafe and our cafe is situated on the 2nd 1st floor so there is no way you can go up there, lil doggy. Anyway after pitying that skinny dog, we went into the car n drive off. I had some chat with Dom. He is such a nice person to drive me back home during high traffic time. After that i reach home and immediately prepare to take my cold bath eventhough i start with warm water but then i feel like the water is damn hot even when i turn to the small or lowest temperature, so at the end i turn it off enjoying the cold water bath. After i took my bath, hehe.. i blog la..that why i'm such a good person sharing tid-bits of my life today, haha. Anyway i want to have my dinner now so hopefully i will share my day with those who are reading my blog now, yes, YOuu. Bye~

No comments: