Sunday, March 15, 2009

Credits
I know it's quite late already..and now it's 1.14am which is 1hour n 14mins pass my birthday..sobsob.. somehow i wish that it could be fuller, you get what i mean. Anyway, my barbecue just ended and i'm ready to off to bed and don't about my assignment now since i'm so tired now. Anyway, before i'm off to sleep i just wanna thank:

Those who sms me
Marloon Micheal
Roza
Willy
Arsita
Ron didi
Frankie chai the Monkieboi
Mum
Carissa
Sis
Cindy
Dex
Alan ling
Jennifer
Sis Siew Yei
Nicole
Yen
Jamie
Ann Ann
jiun
Crystal
Aunt Joanne

Those who called me
Marloon Micheal
Big Aunt
Sis Shirley
Daddy n Mummy
Grandma

Those who greeted me in facebook
Vanessa
Nikky
Ally
Al Mozaine
Doreen
Siew Kim
Vincent Chee
Sherry Tan
Cindy
Syafiq Zaki
Willy

Those who greeted me in Frienster
Collin
George
Andy
Ah Sen

If i missed out anyone who did call me or msg or anything just tell me, ok? hehe...Thank you for those who still remember my birthday who..take care and God Bless you..hugg. Last but not least, i hope that my wishes will come true :p

2 comments:

W ! L l Y Z z said...

I wish u at facebook... but there is no my name =(

Collin said...

sei zai, i wish u at fs leh~