Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas Eve
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It has been a wonderful Christmas Eve this year as it was fun hanging out with my friends, having You around makes me cherish it more though there is time where i feel awkward hmm..
I still love you thought. I'm happy too because i had the most wonderful meal with You and William. It is wonderful because i felt really full that time. I ate a lot because you were there, dear~. I never feel like so ever since that day and that is why i cherish it the most. I'm happy too as i got to hugg You and wishes you Merry Christmas moreover i got to kiss you when i was tipsy in Pavillion. Although this is not the Christmas gift which i wish for but at least in exchange, i got something good too. I do hope for my Christmas dream to come true one day with You and so, i will wait for You. It is nice having You around, dear..I hope You will like the gift i gave to you although it is not something expensive or anything but for me, it is a priceless gift as it is only meant for you and me, dear..I love you~ :* :* :* :* Happy always ok? Don't stress yourself..huggz

No comments: