Sunday, December 20, 2009

LOVE


I feel really sad when i know that i cant
celebrate next year's Valentine's Day with you dear..
I love u so much and i mean it every time
i say it.
You are my everything..
You fill up my heart with your tenderness and care..
Your ever moves makes me wanna love you more..
I still remember our 1st night..
It is the most romantic night i had before that..
I can't stand not to see you even a sec..
Every night i feel missing when you are not beside me..
Your presence sends me to paradise..
A place where i feel calm and secure..
A place where you belongs to me and i fully belongs to u..
I'm in pain now as you are not here with me now,dear..
It hurts me more when i know you gonna leave me once more..
It's still a period of time and might be the last time you will leave me
for that long period
BUT..
Whenever u leave me, i feel like a million needle
stab to my heart..
The pain won't be any less than the 1st time u leave me..
the night when we hug together..
It is a night i remember and cherish the most..
I love u, dear~



No comments: