Friday, June 19, 2009

TAGG YOU ALL COLOURS
There's a lot of colours which can be found in any application
in your window such as bitmap,adobe illustrator and adobe illustrator.
Hmm..you might wonder, SO?..I know right?..
cuz..
..
.I'm gonna tag YOU!
Collin Chong

Name any 3 items which comes in your mind when u
see this colours. After you had fill in 3 items, put your name at the
end of the last on which will be number 3th, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th,
18th, 21th, 24th, 27th, 30th.

RED
1.Fire.
2.Chillie.
3.My illustration monochromatic art work. -Jimmy

ORANGE
1.Orange (Obviously,hahaha).
2.Frankie chai.
3.Lily (Dunno,Y?). -Jimmy

YELLOW
1.Egg york.
2.Lemon.
3.Nicole's shoes. -Jimmy

GREEN
1.My eye cream.
2.Crystal.
3.Aunty Collin's blog. -Jimmy

BLUE
1.My pillow.
2.My blanket.
3.Peacock. -Jimmy

PURPLE
1.Brand's Prune Essence.
2.Grape.
3.Nicole. -Jimmy

WHITE
1.Toilet paper.
2.My mum.
3.Cleanliness. -Jimmy

BLACK
1.Eric.
2.My bottle.
3.My phone. -Jimmy

You! who i tagged must continue the list till it reach number 30.
The last person who got tagged must post this tag with the title,
"Jimmy! the tag is done!" eventhough you don't even know me.
Each person are only allow to tag one person at a time.Thz

No comments: