Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet.Wishes but not Poison

I hope my life will be like this forever..

Full of memories..
Not nightmares but blissful dreams..
Facing any challenge ahead strongly..
You are who you are who i love..
I hope i m who u love and who i m too~..
Brushing my hair, rubbing your nose is another facebook in my new life..
All of all..

I hope this life will not turn into a decease in me..

I want all the sweet b sweet..
All the poison b no poison..
Loving what u treasure more is another challenge for me..
Tho..
I find it interesting..
What you like is what i must treasure too..
Hopefully what i like is what they will treasure too..

Till the end of time..
Knot are tied tightly..
Like peanut butter with vanilla ice cream on top..hehe..
It will be the sweetest desert no one would ever taste..
Yet..
They will all jealous..

lalala...by me the soh hai kid, :P

No comments: