Saturday, May 02, 2009

Busy Busy Days


I've been quite busy lately and i'm really sorry that i didn't manage to update my blog recently.
Due to that matter,i will update you guys, my reader on what i've been doin last few weeks..

First of all, our school have been working on a event with Breeze magazine which is the
Breeze model search sarawak.
I've been helpin out with the test shot event n stuffs. I was fun tho looking at those people joining
cuz it feels like wad we called "happening" haha.


Seem rather busy rite? but then i was not in the mood at first so end up playing n having henna done haha..

Thanks Yen for doing a gorgeous henna for me.

Amber's henna on leg haha..

Having fun posing during the last day, haha..i look wtfrog haha..Allan - Me - George - Vanessa - Abby

After the hectic weekend, i chill up in my room n took this pic..
my new look? haha..with goatee..bluek!

A week after that, the real audition is ON! like BAM!
haha.. venue in our campus. It's quite happening la dispite of the extreme
hot weather that day..
I'm one of the participant that day..
trust me..it's andrenaline rush haha..
After the photoshot and interview, we hang out in the admin room cuz it's too hot out there tho we did went out for a while la haha..

Glen shock look..fierce~!

George - Jean - Me

Glenda and Me

Swt pose haha..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few Days Later..
.
.
I receive a message from Breeze asking to go to The Spring
to have a peek if we're one of the finalist..
and the result.. is...
BAM!
...
wanna be on top? hahaha..my pic~!!
These are the following finalist that got selected for the Breeze model search 1st season haha..


What i gain so far from the competition..hmm..
a new fren name Royce
Before the runway

Royce
[Sorry for stealin this photo from u haha..]

After the fashion show, we had our party at the same place, Victoria Arms in Merdeka Palace

The scandalous pose haha while Vanessa is frinking huhu~!

WTH! i look omg..hahhaa

Eric - Roza - Me

That's all for now but if you wanna see more pictures from the party please log into ur facebook and add me. You'll see a fren named Amber Lee..she got lots of pictures from that nite and if it's not enough..drop by to Louis's profile too..haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other than that i had done my poster for my assignment, a poster for pflag hehe..
This poster is about Humanitarian issue..tell me what you have in mine when you see this poster.. post ur comment in the comment box or in my cbox..thz..
It's not nicely done tho but i think cukup makan la cuz my illustrator gor prob..haha


Take care folks..c ya..

2 comments:

Royce said...

wahahaha
forgiving u for stealing lah
since w er frenz
haha

Royce said...

juz read abt the poster part
em...

i think of rainbow?
and how come 11 + zero equals to ten?

ur math is poor kah?