Thursday, May 14, 2009

BOOREEDOOM
I'm rather busy these days with both my modeling competition and my studies but i think i can manage is la..hmm..i was so bored today so i decided to record a new song which i've been listening this few days..i sang it actually hopefully i won't break you speaker..so beware,hahaha..


Wanna do my assignments now..rush rush rush..
still got to edit photos for my photography assignment, redo-referencing for my sociology and last but not least do some sketches for my illustration because Mr. Christian wanna see my progress. He is not a bad person because he wants to push me to do my work so that i won't fail,hehe so i have to work hard lor..GAMBATTE

1 comment:

a n n A n n said...

hahha~ ok~ i know i am too late to leave comment...coz i jx knew this is a video wat!! wahaha~ ok~ nice voice...won run key~ hahahahah~ but i cant stop laughing~~~~~