Friday, February 27, 2009

My life this few days

It's so fu*k up this few days. I'm sick. I had this weird feelin like my stomach juice or wadever juice it is called like overflow. It keeps on giving me this sour feeling. You know like,erm..when u eat sour stuffs ur stomach will feel weird..i mean i do feel so la anyway. I'm so annoyed by it so i keep on eating a lot. It feels like the food i throw in is immediately been consume n absorb so i have to eat a lot so that there's some for later on,haha. Stupid thoughts rite? hmm..i noe..
Anyway, i'm so bored. Everyday stayin at home online whole day then sleep haha.. some people might envy about it but ive been through it so i dun think it as a really interesting schedule. I just wanna go out and hand out with frens n stuff but shopping is a nono..haha. Last nite, I went to watch the Buddhist parade with my cousin,aunt n uncle. It's quite cool actually since it's better than just stayin at home until i start to sweat a lil which i dun really like when i go out but wad piss me off is that after a few mins passed, i notice that there's this lil' LA erm..girl standing beside me. I'm ok with bumis n stuff but she is like damn weird. Ok let me describe, on my left side is a big damn tree and of course my right is my aunty n her family..so this lil' LA girl slip her head beside me to peep on the parade n her bussy frezzy hair is like touchin me n stuffs. I feel so gross, i mean, "hello, can u just stand somewhere else to watch other than slippin ur head there which you won't be seeing anything too,duh~" luckily i didn't say that cuz in front of me,there's one family of LA too. If i've said that then i'm gonna get into a very big trouble haha..i noe rite,hmm. So after watchin the parade which i tot my aunt said we're goin shopping n stuffs, we went to jalan song for some drinks n stuffs. Actually i do not want to take any food at that moment seriously but that over-flowin-juice feel came, again!..im still feeling it now,lol. Nways..so i have to order something to eat after much persuaved by my aunt. I ordered this "kam pua" which Dom usually eat last time n it still taste nice and my cousin ordered "kuea chap". After our meal, we went back. Then after some onlining. I made a call then went to sleep,hmm.
So this is basically how my life looks like for now, but i bet it's gonna be way different soon when assignments start flowin in n stuff. N thank you blogger or visit who visits my blog. I'll try to improve my blog asap haha..see i got lots of links now haha..
SEE YA all next time.

No comments: