Monday, February 09, 2009



It Ends with big round Moon

Aren't they pretty?
I heard from my friend that tonight's moon is the biggest so far or something like that.
Luckily i hav my Slr with me haha,if not.. i dun think i'm able to capture
this beautiful moon tho it might not as pro with the wb this n that but at least
it's better than havin juz plan white round shape which is captured using handphone-cam..
hahaha... n i have to thank my parent who bought my zoom lense from sigma to capture this moon ah..hahaha..
today is Chap Goh Meh wo, last day of Chinese New year le..so fast la
sigh, in a blink of an eye back then, i was thinkin " wah Chinese NewYear is coming le, so fun. Can go visitin, receive angpao n blessin' etc" n now, it's the last day dy..sooo "bu se de" haha..n next week i'll be ogin bak to kuching d..sigh..but i hope everything goes well this year,in both my study n ahem~..hahaha
n i sincerely wish you all, Happy and Properous year ahead la..take care ok?

No comments: