Friday, December 12, 2008

Me,myself and I but not YOU

"Can you not you not be like this? can you be like that?"
Please la...Who do you think you are to judge me and more importantly,
Who do you think you are to ask me to change? Huh? Tell me asshole..
Without you, i can still survive with those who willing to accept me as
who i am..
I was a fool a few days ago to care of what people think of me..
People attacking me mentally telling me not to do this not to do that..
For once i was really hurt but then i realize, u are not the boss of me,
not even my parent..who you think you are? Even IF my parents shoot
me like that, i will immediately stand up and defend myself...
Moreover im a designer..I'm who i am..and if u can't handle me then u
better find other people..you are not worth to be my fren,not vice versa..
there's is no vice versa in this matter for me...so don't kid with me...
You do not want to try me like that...You know who you are and i do not
wish to expose you here, you take care....Those who can't handle me..
I think you better juz stay in "kampung" where all your "gang-gang" are
there with you...That is all...thz Me and my Beloved Frens...you noe who
you are...

No comments: