Friday, December 12, 2008

Emotions

Hie..sigh...
No matter how hard i try to forget you..
Eventhough i tot i did,but when i see you,
You keeps on haunting me,
i do not want you to leave me but i cant,i cant
No matter what i did, i did it to forget you to show "revenge"
but in the end it gets to me still..
You really are a superman..sigh
i hate to love you yet i love to love you...
mayb im juz a pathehic jerkz..a sucker..
argggggggggg....
went will this be over?? Tell me!!When?!
i noe im intimidating..n i noe how u feel probably when u're readin this post..but i juz wanna, wanna release my inner feeling...
I miss you the most when im all alone at nite,during special occasion..especially this comin christmas..
im worried that i might be numb soon enough when im not even noticing it being so...i tot im tough..i tot i m..but im not...i might not as tough as you are....or perhaps u juz noe how weak i m...
im sorry,...im sorry to myself..to you..to.....
i might b rather negative lately..due to my sickness...
i dunno how long im able to be a healthy man...even so...i dun think there is anyhope between us anymore...
! i do not wish to hope but it is the hope which haunts me again n again when i see you...argggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!
im sorry..

No comments: