Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hectic Days I

Im gonna be brief with this...
Im damn busy these few days prone to my school's welcomin' party..it's a masquaerade party,whr everyone is require to wear a mask to enter or go but we won't b that bad as not to let those who dun hav mask to go in cuz we kinda figure it out earlier so we made some simple one for those who dun hav..the sad thing is that i can't show you those pics now cuz i din bring my slr with me that nite mainly because im kinda one of the committee member plus i'm one of the model for the fashion show too so i thought i might be really busy that nite so im worried that it might "kena curi bah" since it's like a few thousand thr..as not to take that risk,i din bring it with me..*sorry guys* but i will try my best to get some of those pics front my frens,hahaha...btw i wanna talk about my 1st,virgin exp of being a model..hahah i noe it's not like a very big damn thing but for me it's like is la..hahah cuz IT'S MY 1st TIME DUDE..anyway so when i was walkin out to my 1st point,i still can c my partner,Helen walkin down the stairs..so im still relieve a bit but check check when she reach on the ground floor..im really blind,i cant even c whr is she..as the "lol" spotlight is hittin on the mainstage,or to me la..hahaha..so i can c anything under the spotlight nor behind it..so when i reach the 2nd point and pose for a while..im cannot c Helen oledi..so i juz walk str..here's the thing..when i finally c her..she just started to walk towards me but i almost reach my 3rd point,so im kinda panic for a while but luckily i still manage to come out with somethings..i slow down my walk to 1/2 tempo then walk over my point a bit so then we finally meet...im totally relieve..i strike my post with her with my outer ego look i guess..lol...then walk walk walk to my 4th point..here's another weird thing happen,Ms zizie suddenly pop out in front of me n take my pic..im kinda shock for a sec..lol..cuz i din expect her to b thr u noe?..hahahha..then i went bak to Helen and pose pose walk walk walk then fin my 1st routine..lol....i guess tat's enough for tat as i will update again when i got those pics so that i can talk more...ok so when everything finished,we go change then suddenly Michelle n Van's phone gone missin..then i start to panic too..so i help them look for it too...so we when up and down till suddenly Van call me "Jimmy,come..help me get the key to the auditorium"..i asked y she said she saw her phone in there..so we go get Helena n Ms chai n they got the key..n finally found Van's phone but sadly,i think Michelle's phone is totally gone..somehow..sigh.sorry Michelle..
*The end for the Party session*
Next
Ok,this happen on Merdeka eve as im helpin out those models to dress them in backstage...here..im kinda piss off, im helpin out them like damn sacrificing my time n energy,at the end...i got nothing..sigh,i din get paid,erm tat one stillll...~ ok la..i wish they do pay me too lol as im sooo broke now,nvm..lol..at least i gain exp from there so that next time when i gonna do a fashion show....i noe wad to settle n how to settle it..hahaha..yeah...actually thr's more but i guess im gonna leave it to the next blog cuz im really tired now as im missin sleep this 2 or 3 days str..lol....ok la..c ya all in my next blog!!
*The End*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

roza aka yen??? it's ren!! hahah xD
n Y u removed d chatbox? lol xD i pity u didn get paid =P u were great dat nite jimmy no worries lol

Anonymous said...

it's ren, hahah xD Y is it yen?? omg
lol u were gud la dat nite jimmy, relax bah, ur first time as a model neway xD