Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ALERT! ALERT!
INTRUDER!
scanning...
10%
-
-
-
50%
-
-
80%
-
99%
Arrrggggg!!!
Scorpion!!! OMG is it real? omg..
[computer voice] yes,it is real
do u wanna kill it??
Me..:DUH~~..
let me do it..o not..
DAd~~~
Dad..:yes captain..
*smack smack smack*
Me...: YES!!..victory
wowowo..hahaha died..bye,R.I.P


My Dog My Brother

This is my dog,i call it/him Benny at 1st
then cont with "Pai nien"[see cny visitin]
then at last,sometimes we call it
"sa kou" means stupid dog..
haha
he looks kinda like a golden retriever but he's not..
but still,im not sad la
haha
i still love him cuz he is charmin
hahaha
hugzz
Most of the time i think he look kinda dumb
n he likes ppl to rub his belly..soo horny
hahaha


Protected Egg?? MAKAN,EAT..soli to all ppl out thr

Eee,what m i eating thr?looks like a ping pong ball
but i dunno tat ping pong ball can b eat
plus y got liquid de?eww wad is tat??

For those who dunno,this is how turtle eggs looks like when it's cooked
sorry Willy..im eating ur nature frenz..they come to me..
i din go find them..
so..
it's not totally my fault rite?
hahaha

So good,got ppl serve me..guess who is tat??..
haha is my mum..
i scare later i tear the shield,the liquid might leak out so my mum help me out
haha,thz mum
HUGZ

No comments: