Sunday, July 26, 2009


say, Cheeeese Cakey

Before i came back to Miri and before i had my "poison",
i had this sudden rush of making my "sweet" something and
after some discussing and some research, one of my fren,
Frendy, gave me an idea of making a none baking cheese cake.
Isn't it easy? I does sounds easy to someone like me who
doesn't know how to use oven anyway,haha.

Cheese cake Ingredient:
500gm cream cheese
3tspns gelatine powder
60ml plain water
cracker
butter
castor sugar

1st:
-Melt butter and mix with cracker crumb until u get this
almost dough-like texture.
-Spread the mixture nicely on the pan or in my case i use a
lunch box with a spread of foil on it so that it will b easier to
get the cheese cake out later.

2nd:
-Mix 500gm cream cheese and castor sugar to the taste which
you like.
-Double boiled 3tspns of gelatine powder with approx. 60ml
water.
-Mix both the cream cheese and gelatine powder. One may
add a lil' condense milk or cream to tune down the cheese
flavor.

So back to the story, i went to get those ingredieant with
my fren Nicole in Ta Kiong. It's like Amazing race cuz we
went to shop there last min and i mean it. It's like we're the
last customer there to pay,haha. A few days later, i went to
Nicole's house to make the cake. I did a lil' modified to the
recipe actually. I added a thin layer of white chocolate
between the cracker layer and the cheese cuz my "sweet"
said he like chocolate and vanila so i tot of using white-choc
will be nice and surprisingly Nicole said it's nice but sadly
i didn't got the chance to taste it as i only focus on making
it for my "sweet". I did one forNicole with the leftovers
i had,hahaha.

In exchange, i got this:

Mine :p

Nicole's,so ugly de,hehe...

No comments: