Sunday, October 19, 2008

Assignments+Quality+Lazy-ness=Hectic Work Loads...(lol)

SO many assignments to do.....
1.Gouache[Illustration]
2.Arcylic[Illustration]
3.Toiletry ad[Photography]
4.Bazaar Ramadhan[Photography]
5.Islamic Museum[Photography]
6.Sign n symbol[Computer graphic]
7.Megasales ad[Computer graphic]
8.Shopahalic-Report[Communication studies]

c..this is the lost of all the works that i haven't do..i tot i can finish megasales ad in time but hell no..i dunno wad happen to me..too relax probably..i need motivation..n then i tot of finishin my sign n symbol assignment but hell no again..wad happen with me..m i crazy o wad...sigh...everyday when i wake up i feel so lazy to get out from my bed mainly because i noe after i got up from bed..i will need to do all those stuffs..n my brain is crackin up...arggg...help me...sounds like the sims..then they r stress up,they run around with their hands up..ya..i feel like i'm turnin into one of them...can some one help me....even worse..i've been hopin' tat i wont fail my HOA[history of art]..sick man..help me..even tho i think the work load is kinda ok this sem but those assignment took hell lots of time to finish..n ya,they expect better quality from us cuz we r sem 3 now..wtf..i mean u wan it fast but u wan it nice to..how can we do tat?u fuck up peanut brain..sigh..ok la..chill chill...sigh..eventho i like books a lot...like those whole bunch..i dun even hav the time to read it..tho i already browse tru it..but it aint goin to my brain...sigh..i think i hav to bring bak to Miri to fill up my time there..hahaha...n i wonder if we're goin to KL again this comin year..hmmm...cuz if not then i will wanna shop here in kuch a bit..hahaha...cuz i dun wanna wear the same outfit as anyone else who bought theirs in Miri...argg..it's a disaster..i 've been tru tat..haha,there's time when i go out too much..i kinda noe whr those ppl walk by me got their outfit n i dun wanna end up like them..hahaha...pity pity,pray for me..wow,i din realize tat i've wrote so much..ahaha...btw i got a good new's..it'll keep it shut for now..i will post it
soon..hahaha..c ya all bye

This is how much books i have on a lil corner of my table..tat includes some of my magazines too..hahaha..there r more under my upboard tho..hahaha...
There's a mirror there where i juz use it when i do my mask juz now..under it is a pretty cool book which i plan to go photocopy it soon as it's borrowed/loaned from our school library..it's from mph tho n is pretty exp..for me la..cuz do u noe how much it cost?hmm Rm104.90..wow..i need 2 months of pocket money to get it probably...but i think it's worth it la..tho it's not mine..hahaha...i wish it's mine tho..ok,cut off the craps so this is basically my lil book corner to share with u guys on how messy+busy i m these days..luckily it will end soon n i'll b goin bak Miri yeah...relax n enjoy...n hopefully my new fren will come too..to Miri of course..haha.he's not confirm yet tho..hehe

No comments: