Friday, June 06, 2008

Confusion,feelings..=undecided coincidence

What should i do?
Should i wait for u?..
U always gimme hints..
Mayb u dun intend to do so but i do feel so,even the others feels so..
Juz tell me wad u think..
As i think i noe u more,somehow i feel like i dunno wad r u thinkin..
It's ok if u juz tell me the truth of wad u think..
I dun not wanna burden u..
I do not want to let u carry my feelins..
Carryin it silently..
Do u noe how lonely i m when i think of u..
I noe i wan u but still,i do not wan to hav any consideration between u n me..
Sometimes i feel like im livin in my fantasy world havin u with me but when i woke up..
I feel very lonely..
I feel empty..
Because i can't let u go..
Somepeople might wan to hav a second chance after they broke up..
But..
But i dun..i juz wanna hav u with me forever..
Eventho our time might b brief but at least i ever hav u..
N then.
I will cherish the moment of us together forever..
It might not come out as wad i wish but still..
Still i will cherish it well..
So dun gimme reasons..
Juz tell me wad u think clearly,ok?
U might think u dun wanna hurt me but..
Actually u're hurtin me this way..
Way way deeper than u juz tell me wad u think..
...
.........

No comments: