Friday, April 04, 2008

Contagious.Wounds

I wont b the one as always..
Just as i tot...
Hehmm..
Pathetic syndrome..
Makes me sick...
Even sicker of myself...
Hhmmmm..
When it all brokes..
Broken beautifully infront of me..
In my heart..
Maybe this is just my faith...
A faith of a follower...
Argggg..
I hate U.
I hate ME.
U alll makes me very very sick...
It will b the last of everything..
N everything will be the last of it..
Tho it will b a really hard journey for me...
Since i hav to walk alone then..
I might as well take it myself...
Cuz..
Tho always isnt me in ur life...
When u r fully in my life when u was not there,..
U might b the one i shed the most tears to..
The one i loves most...
For a sec i tot u r mind in my very heart but
The next second u r somewhere in the world..leavin me behind...
Still u r always in my mind..
How could u do tat i wonder...
It's a really tough journey for me..especially this year...
When the moon howls..
The sun will shine..
But when tat comes...
It will b the very best of me...
...i hope..
I love u.....

No comments: