Monday, February 18, 2008

A Pisces Act

Sigh...
As we hang up last night,
I juz dunno how to handle myself,
My heart feel so damn awful..
I can't even sleep..it juz hurt me so much..
Then again..i cheated myself,
I imagine things..like wad most piscean will do..
I imagine its sleepin on my side n i was huggin em..like huggin around its neck
Then when my alarm rang i juz realize that i was sleepin in that position the whole night..
Now i'm sufferin from muscular pain...but
I really love u..
Again...i noe we are impossible since u r not available anymore..
So..
The most that i can get from u is ur voice..
Every night o this few nights i call u up juz to listen to ur voice..
But when u ask me y u so damn free to call me up this few nite..
I'm speechless..
Anyway..
I will wait for u..
I believe that one day we might b together..
O that might be a forever matter o...
When it reach the time when i finally realize i will stop there..
I've been told that u r not those ppl who will purpose to a person 1st..
But...
If that time comes when we might b together..
I hope that u can at least tell me something like u r not in a relationship now..
U might b irritated or rather intermidated..
N if u do..plz tell me..cuz i won't noe how u feel since i m those will think very much
I juz scare that my intepretation will we wrong..
So juz tell me anything u dun like about me or of wad i did...
So ya in future...
bye...........

No comments: